Growing up I never really learned the importance of using sunscreen. I guess it’s the Nordic roots and the fact that we barely have any sun over there. It wasn’t until a year ago or so I really started using sunscreen properly. I still forget to put it on sometimes but I am definitely getting better on using it.
By using Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer SPF 25, a face moisturizer and SPF all in one, it makes it so much easier to remember putting on the sunscreen that I need daily. Living in California has definitely made me more aware of the sun and the possible future damages it can make if you don’t wear any SPF. Here are five reasons to why you need to use SPF.
- SPF protects you from various UV radiation and most of these are related to skin cancer. By using SPF you care blocking out these rays and have a much higher protection from getting or developing skin cancer.
- It prevents your skin form aging prematurely. UV rays can damage your skin and you can develop dark spots, wrinkles and more at a younger age.
- It prevents your skin from getting burnt in the sun. We all love to go on a sun vacation and getting a nice tan. But please don’t forget to wear SPF. You’ll still get a tan but it will be nicer and last longer if you do it the right way.
- Your skin will get healthier. SPF usually protects the natural collagen, keratin and elastin in your skin. So your skin will stay healthy and glowing.
- The risks of not wearing SPF is not wort that one tan on your vacation. So just wear it.
You can find Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer SPF 25 by following this link to CVS.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.