A-Sorted Box, your new favorite subscription box • A Love Affair Blog
Home Beauty A-Sorted Box, your new favorite subscription box

A-Sorted Box, your new favorite subscription box

written by Sofia November 22, 2017

Curated for the person with a modern lifestyle, the A-sorted Subscription box differs from many other subscription boxes out there. And the best part is that it is only $29 with a value of over $100. The Women’s box covers items from Beauty, Skincare, Fashion, Wellness, and more. And the Men’s box includes Grooming Products, Fashion Accessories, Snacks, and more. I was thrilled to receive the Fall box which included items from seven different brands. a-sorted box, subscription box, los angeles, organic, vegan, paleo, beauty, style, fashion, health, snacksBased out of Los Angeles each box is curated for quality. That is why the box is seasonal and is limited edition. Several brands in this box were new to me and I love discovering new brands and items. Isn’t it just the worst when you pay for a subscription box and get items that you already have or find it that other subscription boxes has the same items? Most of the items in the box were marked with either organic, vegan, cruelty free, natural ingredients and more. Which, I am totally for! We need to not only better our eating habits when it comes to vegetarianism/veganism but also think about the product that we buy and use.

*Please take in note that I am NOT vegan but sometimes make the vegan or vegetarian choices.

A-sorted box makes for an amazing gift for yourself or someone else. Right now you can get 50% off your entire order with code BLACK50. This is their Black Friday offer so act fast before the boxes run out!

I am also giving away some boxes, fill out the form at the bottom to enter!

(US only)a-sorted box, subscription box, los angeles, organic, vegan, paleo, beauty, style, fashion, health, snacks

You may also like

12 comments

Christine Kong November 25, 2017 - 12:33 PM

I got an A. Sorted box a few months ago and I love it! They have such great brands included inside and love the variety they offer. These would make great gift ideas for everyone on your list from best friends, to your significant other, and even hostess gifts. Love these masks included in your box and the hair care products in there look amazing. That Create mug is so cute and perfect for winter coffee or hot chocolate. I need to order a few of these as gifts! xoxo, Christine

Manda Lee November 26, 2017 - 1:29 PM

I’ve never heard of this one. I am really such a fan of most all subscription boxes but love that this one seems to be even better by not having ordinary items. I’ll definitely have to keep this in mind for future gift options as I’ve gotten all of my holiday shopping done. I try to use all organic items so it’s really a huge plus that most of these items are certified organic! My SIL was just commenting on how much she likes script mugs like the one included here!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

Jessie November 26, 2017 - 11:45 PM

A subscription box filled with beautiful products. How call is that!! This would be a great Christmas gift. Would even be amazing to use all the products yourself. I love trying different masks and I like the wild range of products that they offer!! I would definitely want to check them out. Maybe I will get something for my Bestie for this Christmas from there.

Thanks for sharing girl.

Xx, Jessie

Eliza November 27, 2017 - 9:29 AM

To be honest, I’ve never heard of the A-Sorted Box and that’s a shame that they’re are only available in the US. They have so many amazing products, I would love to try. Sometimes it’s so hard to find a good subscription box, but this one looks rather interesting. And the great thing is that almost all of the products are vegan and cruelty-free! I love it!

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

Jen November 28, 2017 - 7:03 AM

I love how they offer vegan and vegetarian products. I’m not either, but I love natural and organic products with the least amount of chemicals. It’s also nice that they are cruelty free! Be nice. A. Sorted seems like a great box of useful and usable products for everyone! I love how they are locally based too. (I’m from LA) More reasons to get one, right? I’m going to check them out right now!

Vanessa November 28, 2017 - 9:31 PM

This box is great, filled with amazing and interesting items. This is definetly the perfect gift for the holidays. I’m a huge fan of organic products and I am always on the loop to find new good beauty products to enhance woman’s natural beauty. Thanks for sharing and have a great rest of the week.
Vanessa

Jacqueline November 28, 2017 - 10:49 PM

That sounds like a really nice gift. Will have to look into it over the holiday season. I have yet to begin my holiday shopping. I know! I’m the worst haha Thanks for the tip

Michelle November 29, 2017 - 5:25 AM

Looks like such a fun box – and what a great gift idea! Those sheet masks look amazing and love the idea of a vegan and cruelty-free box! I also love that they have both a women’s and men’s box. So clever!
XO

Tandya November 29, 2017 - 12:32 PM

I would love to order the A-sorted Subscription box. I love learning about new products! The eye masks in your box look amazing! Subscription boxes are always a good way to ease into new products and give them a test run.

Thank you for sharing!
XO
Tandya

Eva November 29, 2017 - 11:50 PM

Very practical and useful box. I would like to know if they delivering in Italy. It’s ideal for Christmas presents.
Xx
Eva

Thomas Falkenstedt December 2, 2017 - 3:09 PM

Ah bummer it’s US only as I reaaaaally wanted one after reading your description of the A-sorted box. Well, basically you had me at “person with a modern lifestyle” and then reading on about discovering new products you’ve never tried before (love that) and most products being organic or even vegan makes it even better. I hope they start shipping abroad soon so I could try the box myself!
Thomas xx

Massiel December 7, 2017 - 6:11 AM

I love the idea of this box because even though I’m not vegan I’ve become more and conscious about the topic and when it comes to beauty brands they definitely have to be cruelty free for me to used them. If they are natural and organic even better!

x