A little bit after time maybe, but theres nothing wrong in wanting a nice little glow to your face all year around. The Smashbox Summer Essentials kit were on sale in the stores so I took the opportunity to get it. Instead of $49 it was $36 and it has a value of $116. The best thing about this kit is that most of the products are full sized, so you are saving a lot of money on buying the kit! Buying other kits like this from different brands are great, you get so much more for your money and if it is a kit with travel sized products you get to try a bunch of different products before you decide to buy. Or not buy the product in a full size.
The kit included:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light (Smashbox primers are my favorite)
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipgloss
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner
- Smashbox Baked Fusion Softlights